East Victoria Park Primary School’s Parents and Citizens Association Inc.
Established under the Schools Education Act of 1999, the East Victoria Park Primary Schools’ Parents and Citizens Association (P&C) is the collective voice of parents, carers and citizens from the school community who advocate for positive change that will truly make a difference.
The P&C supports East Victoria Park Primary School and East Victoria Park Education Support Centre, who share the grounds at 30 Beatty Avenue East Victoria Park WA 6101. Approximately 70 incredible and dedicated staff are responsible for the education of almost 450 children. The student community represents more than 55 cultures, and 50% of students have a language background other than English.
The Western Australian Council of State School Organisations Incorporated (WACSSO) is the peak body supporting the P&C. WACSSO works passionately across the State to improve the public education system.
If you have an interest in your child’s education and the school community, please consider joining the P&C. Becoming a member provides you with an opportunity to meet new people and other families, teachers and principals, and show your children you support their school community and education. We are stronger together.
To join, use your smartphone to scan the QR code below or fill out the online form 2023 P&C Membership Form. You can be involved as much or as little as suits you and new members are always welcome! To join, a payment of a nominal fee of $1 is required.
Enhancing Educational Outcomes For All
The P&C supports a strong government school system for the benefit of all students, parents, carers and citizens. Functions of the P&C include:
- Participating in developing school education policies
- Encouraging parent participation and involvement in the school community
- Discussing issues pertaining to the school community
- Promoting and supporting communication and cooperation within the school community
- Bringing educational matters to the attention of the wider community, and
- Providing extra resources (via fundraising, events and grants) that benefit government school students.
Join the P&C Facebook Page EVPPS P&C Facebook
Have a question? Contact the P&C. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
2023 Key Dates – Second Hand Uniforms
Come one, come all … to the second hand uniform shop. Now open on the first Wednesday of every month from 2.45 pm until 3.30 pm. Pop in and say hello.
Donate your unwanted school uniforms or pick up a bargain. Ask for Tara to chat about her lovely offer of mending hems and buttons for those in need. See you there!
- April 5 – 2.45pm until 3.30pm
- May 3 – 2.45pm until 3.30pm
- June 7 – 2.45pm until 3.30pm
- Aug 9 – 2.45pm until 3.30pm
- Sept 6 – 2.45pm until 3.30pm
- Nov 8 – 2.45pm until 3.30pm
- Dec 6 – 2.45pm until 3.30pm
2023 Key Dates – Fundraising
In 2023, the P&C aims to coordinate numerous fundraising opportunities and events throughout the year to raise money for both schools. Please add the following events to your diary. And keep watch on the school calendar – more may pop up from time to time!
- 5 APRIL: Easter Raffle and Hot Cross Bun Drive
- 1 SEPTEMBER: Faction Carnival Sausage Sizzle and Cake Stall
- 27 OCTOBER: Halloween Disco
More to be announced
Recent achievements of the P&C include:
- Establishing a P&C fundraising account for Containers for Change
- Financial contribution of $40k for the nature playground
- Financial contribution of $10k used to purchase new books for the Library
- Commissioning an artist to paint a mural and completing gardening in the Kindergarten area
- Financially supporting the online Cyber Safe course for parents
- Coordination of major fundraising events including the highly successful Halloween Disco and faction carnival sausage sizzles
- Running a second hand uniform shop once a month
Containers for Change
Join Containers for Change and donate to East Victoria Park Primary Schools’ Parents and Citizens Association (P&C).
- Collect and return your drink containers to Containers for Change.
- Before you go to the refund point, click the barcode or scan the QR code. Add EVPPS P&C to your smartphone wallet. Or, at the refund point, let them know you wish to donate to ID: C10600862.
- Donate your 10¢ refunds for every accepted container to the P&C.
The 2023 P&C Executive Committee includes:
To contact the P&C, please email email@example.com.
We will endeavor to get back to you within a week. We hope to hear from you.
P&C meetings are held on Monday nights in the school library at 7pm on the 3rd and 8th week of each term. There is also an option to attend online.